Terms and Conditions
Last updated 13th July 2022
- www.gsnfx.co.uk is operated by Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited.
- Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (Company Number 13658454).
- Registered Address: 10 John Gilpin Close, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9FL
- Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners office under the 2018 Data Protection Act and GDPR (Registration Number ZB315721).
- If you do not agree with any of the terms, then you do not have permission to use the site and should stop using it immediately.
- There terms apply to the website www.gsnfx.co.uk and any sub-domains.
- This website can be used on a temporary basis and for personal use only.
- All website users must be at least 18 years of age.
- This website cannot be copied, transferred or duplicated.
- This website may be updated at any time.
- Some content on this site might be out of date or inaccurate.
- Access and use of this website is at your own risk.
- Any damage to computers, equipment, systems, software or data loss resulting from using this website is at the user’s risk.
- The contents of this website should not be considered advice or accurate.
- Any right to use this website will cease if you knowingly place any virus or trojan on the site.
- We cannot guarantee the security or accuracy of any links included on this website and accept no responsibility for any damage caused when visiting and using linked sites.
- Unless confirmed, all links from this website are not controlled by Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited.
- Links to external companies and sites does not assume any affiliation, recommendation or approval.
- To use this website, you also accept and approve our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
- All content on this site is the property of Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited, associated parties or licensed from third parties.
- In using the site, you accept the intellectual property rights of the content.
- You agree to use this website at your own risk and Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited are unable to guarantee it is free from malicious software of all types.
- We may update, change or alter the website at any time.
- The contents of this website can be viewed on a computer, tablet or mobile screen.
- This website can be downloaded onto a stored device or printed. If downloaded and stored, it cannot be shared on a server or network.
- You agree to get express permission from Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited before copying, reproducing, modifying or sharing any of the website content for business and commercial purposes.
- We may block your usage of the website if you breach any of the terms and conditions.
- You will not use the website in a way that is illegal and harmful to other users.
- You accept Georgeson Foreign Exchange is under no obligation to update or amend the content of this site.
- We cannot guarantee this website will be available at all times.
- We cannot guarantee the site will be free of errors and omissions.
Limitation of Liability
- Georgeson Foreign Exchange Limited do not accept liability for any losses or damages resulting from factors beyond our control.
- We may update the Term of Use at any time.
- No third party has the right to enforce these Terms.
- If any term in this agreement is found to be invalid or not enforceable by either a court or competent authority. The individual term would only be deemed unenforceable. The remainder of the terms stay enforceable and not affected.